суббота, 11 октября 2014 г.

Fall through my eyes...

Hi, everyone! How is it going? ;)

I love fall. It's not a secret that fall is my favourite season, but... I love the part of it that's full of colors and sunlight, but once it gets dark and rainy, and trees become bare...in that moment I wish the winter to come as soon as possible. And every year I take my camera and go to the park to capture that short, but amazingly beautiful time during the fall, before it's gone. So, here I have some pictures taken this year - 2014:



1. This is exactly that period during the fall, that I'd like to freeze, so it can last a little longer

2. Hey, Mr. pigeon!

3. Did you know that these guys love taking "bath" and cleaning themselves? That's exactly what they were doing when I was just passing by. They even can swim, did you know that? :)

4. Birch all in gold...

5. Just look at the reflection in the water

6.  Closer...

7. Chestnut tree wearing gold...

8.

9. Lonely pine...

10. And of course, I couldn't miss the oak

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий